Brown Resumes, Inc. was founded and launched on July 17, 2017 with a fiery passion to serve human-kind in a way that improves the quality of life through resume writing, job search services, HR consulting, and small business consulting. The founder, Kesha Brown, has always been drawn to the power of service and living a life of stewardship. Because of that, she has made a commitment throughout her life to give back in ways that directly impact her community and the people around her. She has expanded her business to provide free services to individuals who desperately need it and will continue to do so as long as she has the capacity to do so.
You may wonder why a copy of your resume is needed to generate a quote and why all resumes are not priced the same. The reality is that all resumes take a different level of work and time to craft. The factors that contribute to this are professional level of work, industry requirements, length of work experience, and the number of positions held. Each additional position requires special questions and a different level of attention. On average, the resume intake process and package completion can take from two to eight hours, so unfortunately, all resumes cannot be priced the same. Your resume price includes a 15-minute phone consultation, the resume intake process, and the time it takes to complete your package, which includes unlimited revisions. All the steps in this process take time. This helps to ensure that you receive quality and marketable documents for your prospective employer. A resume is an investment! It is the only tool that separates you from your future employer. Make a good first impression by allowing Brown Resumes, Inc. to help you.
Brown Resumes, Inc.’s goal is to craft the best image of you on paper, and with that goal in mind, there is a very detailed intake process that includes:
- Obtaining a copy of your resume and supporting documents, which includes but is not limited to: copies of degree-related items, certifications, and trainings.
- If you do not have a copy of your resume handy, you must complete the resume intake application, which is located on the “Book an Appointment” page.
- Once your resume and/or intake application is received, you will receive a 15-minute consultation to assess your background and current career objectives.
- After your phone call is completed, your documents are reviewed.
- Once your documents are reviewed, a customized resume questionnaire is generated within 48 hours of receipt of your resume, which will be sent to you via email for your completion in Microsoft Word or pasted in the email body. The purpose of the resume questionnaire is to gather important background details that will help in building your resume. These questions include but are not limited to: career achievements, training experience, and education and work responsibility details.
- Once completed, responses to your resume questionnaire can only be accepted via Microsoft Word, email, or online using the “Resume Questionnaire Submission Form” located on the “Contact Us” page.
Your package can take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days to complete from the receipt of your resume questionnaire and/or supporting documents. The time it will take to complete your package depends on several factors, including the volume of outstanding packages, outstanding intake information, holiday season, and company vacation/closings. However, there are rush services available from next day to 3 days with applicable rush fees. Please refer to FAQ question #5 for rush service details.
Brown Resumes, Inc. accepts all payments upfront. We do not accept deposits or payments after projects are completed.
Yes, Brown Resumes, Inc. offers rush services reasonably priced at $25.00 for the next business day, but orders must be placed by 10 a.m the day before. For $20.00, you will receive your package within two business days, and for $15.00, you will receive your package within three business days. To guarantee on-time completion of your rush package, the intake process must be completed.
Brown Resumes, Inc. was born from a fiery passion to serve human-kind in a way that improves the quality of life of those involved. Our founder, Kesha Brown, has always been drawn to the power of service and living a life of stewardship. Because of that, she has made a commitment throughout her life to give back in ways that directly impact the community, and she has directly incorporated that commitment into her business. Brown Resumes, Inc. provides free resume and cover letter writing and career coaching services to ex-convicts and the homeless, as these Individuals undoubtedly experience many pressures in life just to get by not to mention developing their careers and landing jobs.